German | English
Mandatory internship as part of your studies (up to 6 months)
Start: any time
FRNKOW is a fashion label for men in the luxury sector and was founded in Stuttgart in 2020 by siblings Nadja and Frank Lin. FRNKOW stands for minimalist menswear and underwear that reinterprets classic designs with a sensual touch.
With flowing, soft silhouettes and fabrics, FRNKOW bridges the gap between classic menswear and lounge- and resortwear. FRNKOW encourages men to be themselves and to subtly show off their sensual side through their clothing.
FRNKOW is non-seasonal and produced in small quantities or made to order. The product range includes high-quality hand-sewn men’s fashion, underwear, home, resort and loungewear and has been featured in FuckingYoung, Vogue Germany, British GQ, Esquire and L’Officiel, among others.
During the varied and interesting internship period, we offer the chance to take a look behind the scenes of a young fashion label. We develop and manufacture our collections in our design studio in Stuttgart. You support the design team in the entire creation process: research and first drafts, product development and pattern making, production of the original pieces.
• Teamwork with creative director and design team
• Research / creation of mood boards
• Pattern Making
• Creating design sketches and technical drawings
• Production – from the first toile prototypes to the original samples
• Sample management
• Studies/training in fashion or textile design or similar
• A passion for menswear / unisex fashion
• Very good cutting and sewing skills
• A keen sense of trends, materials, color and quality as well as passion to detail
• Excellent eye for aesthetics
• Structured, committed and independent work
• Stress-resistant and ambitious
That’s what we offer
A team that cares about your personal and creative development. Exciting and responsible tasks in a new, innovative and dynamic environment with flat hierarchies. Great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment. Insight into all work areas.
If you would like to become part of our team, send us your informative application with portfolio and work samples by email to email@example.com with the subject: “Internship Design”.